CC Co-Location cabinets are typically used for indoor applications
where multiple users have access to the server
rooms or cabinets. There is one standard size with 6 different
combination options for the Co-Location cabinets.
The unique design construction of our CC cabinets is based
on principals, which incorporate consumer preferences
when choosing ventilation systems.
– Front and rear doors are made of perforated sheet steel, offered in 3 standard heights of 47U, 23U, 11U.
The backof the cabinet can be also fitted with perforated sheet;
– Co-Location cabinets come with steel perforated side panels, these side panels serve as cabinet dividers when
cabinets are bayed together;
– Doors and panels are fitted with standard single point locks, multiple point locks are available on request;
– Individual compartments are separated with horizontal dividers that are fixed directly to the frame. Each compartment
has its own set of 19" mounting profiles and split cable ducts. These ducts are placed on both sides of the cabinet. Cable entry
points are possible from either the top or bottom of the cabinet;
– Both top and bottom plates have (380 x 210 mm) 14.96" x 8.26" opening that may be used either for a fan unit or a cable entry.
– These access points can be covered with various blanking plates. Additionally, there are two slim cable openings on cabinet's sides.
For top cable entry it is necessary to use a roof with cable openings instead of the solid roof.
- Frames top plate
- Frames bottom plate
- Supporting profile
- Mounting profile
- Cable duct
- Solid roof
- Leveling feet
- Front door
- Divider profile
- Rear panel or rear door
- Cable opening cover for divider (supplementary accessories)
- Blanking plate for cable opening (supplementary accessories)
Frame – 2 mm (0.08") thick sheet steel
Side panels – 1 mm (0.04") thick sheet steel
Door – 1 mm (0.04") thick sheet steel
Roof – 1 mm (0.04") thick sheet steel
Mounting profiles – 2 mm (0.08") thick sheet steel
Frame, roof, panels, doors, plinth: textured powder paint, light grey (RAL 7035) and black (RAL 9005).
All other color options on request
Mounting profiles and cable ducts – Al-Zn coated
IP 20 in accordance with PN 92/E-08106/EN 60529/IEC 529
Cabinet in standard configuration:
– horizontal dividers (quantity depends on number of compartments within the cabinet)
– individual front door for each compartment
– rear single panel for the full height of the cabinet
– 2 pairs of 19" mounting profiles for each compartment
– cable ducts (does not refer to cabinet without any compartments)
– standard roof
– grounding cables