Conditions for Application of Warranty
For a Customer warranty to be valid the following conditions must be met:
- Cabling system components of Hyperline manufacture implemented into the Customerís system;
- Cabling system developed by a certified designer;
- Cabling system installed by a certified contractor Ė Hyperline Cabling Systems certified installer;
- Preliminary registration of the system approved;
- Cabling system registered and supplemented with registration documentation;
- Floor plan with indication of cable passages, work areas, marking of outlets and crosses submitted;
- Cabling system structure diagram submitted;
- Location of cabinets and crosses provided in drawings;
- Test results in Fluke LinkWare Database, IDEAL DataCENTER, or other approved cable certifier data formats must be submitted.
Cabling System Audit
Prior to approval of a warranty, Hyperline reserves the right to audit the Customerís cabling system, and in case of violation of the design or installation standards to refuse a certified installer in warranty approval.
In case of a warranty event, Hyperline has the right to audit the Customerís cabling system and withdraw certain components and cables for tests to identify the causes of defects.